LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Kudos fever!

Es como dice @YK1001, usted @LucioV, es un ejemplo, entró en el selecto club de personas más felicitadas, mis felicitaciones a usted.👍👏

saludos Farid

Level 10

@petocsaba wrote:

Congrats, @LucioV - obviously a well deserved badge (even without the "burst" of recent kudos 🙂

@PhilipF wrote:

Without wishing to dampen your fever, has anyone noticed an LG who joined Connect a couple of weeks ago and hasn't posted anything yet but has been giving out kudos like confetti (little sweets?). Nothing technically wrong in that, but it does seem a little strange, he seems to open old threads and just scroll down giving kudos to every post

Yes, I also noticed that. This guy seems to have reached the LG record of over 2,500 kudos given (so far only achieved by 5 LG altogether) in just three weeks. 😄 

Certainly no problem with that - just unusual.

Impressive! I'll have to improve my Give-kudos performance! 😄

Level 9
Level 9

@LucioV wrote:

Impressive! I'll have to improve my Give-kudos performance! 😄

You could give him some back as he's given you over 80. Oh hang on, you can't kudos him because he's never posted a comment

Level 8

@Pea, how to see if a LG posted any msg or not?

Level 9
Level 9

@YK1001 wrote:

@Pea, how to see if a LG posted any msg or not?

Look at their profile page: Public Statistics

Level 8

Congratulations @LucioV Good job.

Level 8

Hi @Csaba I have also noticed that profile. No comments, no new topic, only Kudos Given To!

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@ErmesT wrote:

congratulazioni @LucioV, permettimi di darti qualche extra kudos per questo post 🙂

Grazie Ermes! 🙂