* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

Re: Kudos fever!

@LucioV,

You are our role model!  

We need inspiration more from you!

Level 8

Congratulations @LucioV You're a legend on the forums now haha. Thanks for your contributions!

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 9
Level 9

Without wishing to dampen your fever, has anyone noticed an LG who joined Connect a couple of weeks ago and hasn't posted anything yet but has been giving out kudos like confetti (little sweets?). Nothing technically wrong in that, but it does seem a little strange, he seems to open old threads and just scroll down giving kudos to every post

Level 9

Congrats @LucioV

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 10

@PhilipF wrote:

Without wishing to dampen your fever, has anyone noticed an LG who joined Connect a couple of weeks ago and hasn't posted anything yet but has been giving out kudos like confetti (little sweets?). Nothing technically wrong in that, but it does seem a little strange, he seems to open old threads and just scroll down giving kudos to every post

Yes, Philip, noticed some strange "burst" in kudos. Don't know why someone would like to do this.

Level 9
Level 9

Yes, Philip, noticed some strange "burst" in kudos. Don't know why someone would like to do this.

Something kind of similar happens in MapMaker where a new mapper approves every edit they can find without even checking them, but never making any edits themselves. Maybe they think they can build a footprint and gain trust this way?

Level 10

Congrats, @LucioV - obviously a well deserved badge (even without the "burst" of recent kudos 🙂

@PhilipF wrote:

Yes, I also noticed that. This guy seems to have reached the LG record of over 2,500 kudos given (so far only achieved by 5 LG altogether) in just three weeks. 😄 

2500 kudos in 3 weeks2500 kudos in 3 weeks

Certainly no problem with that - just unusual.

Level 10

@LucioV wrote:

Thank you all! But i want more and more!!!! 🙂

All right, got one more from me (again) 

🙂