Franekor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Ktoś regularnie spamuje mapy

Witam, ktoś regularnie zmienia nazwę parku, spamując mapy nazwiskiem YouTubera.

5P3G+23 Piła

Z Park miejski im. Stanisława Staszica na Park miejski im. Krzysztofa Gonciarza.

Ciągle to poprawiam, a na drugi dzień jest to samo. Co mogę z tym zrobić?

Piła, Polska
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Ktoś regularnie spamuje mapy

Hi @Franekor, sorry for responding in English

Thanks for reaching us about this bad issue

Read this post to know how to report a Local Guide: How to identify and report fraud on Google Maps

Also, please edit your post, removing for everyones privacy the name of the Local guide.

Tagging a Google moderator for a check @NadyaPN

Level 10

Dot.: Ktoś regularnie spamuje mapy

Cześć @Franekor @

Zostaw informację na forum Map Google: https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/maps-pl żeby tam był ślad. Postaram się to wtedy od ręki zgłosić. Daj koniecznie  linka do parku oraz linka potwierdzającego prawidłową nazwę. Powinno się udać to zablokować 🙂

Pozdrawiam,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 10

Hi @ErmesT

You don't understand. It's not a Local Guide name. It's a name of famous You Tube creator. Google's automatic Polish to English translator sometimes doesn't work properly. You can always tag me in case of Polish language problems on LGC. We have a problem with Maps spaming in Poland. It's a known issue. I know how and where to escalate that on Maps Forum to solve this problem directly at once.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Connect Moderator

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Franekor,

If this is not fixed already, I'd be able to help you out once you send me a URL of the place on Google Maps. 

@ErmesT, you did a right thing tagging me. Thank you!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

thank you is already fixed

Level 10

Hi @NadyaPN

It's already fixed through Maps Forum escalation path. The POI is also blocked for next edititions.

Regards,

Jacek

Connect Moderator

@Franekor2 

this is very possible. You were invited to close this account more than two months ago.

"If you think you may have been wrongfully removed from the program and your account hasn’t been reinstated for more than 10 days, don’t create a new account to post on Connect. (That’s against our program rules, too.)

Instead, mention @localguides on Twitter or write a comment on our Facebook page letting us know you've been banned. Whichever one you choose, be sure to provide us with your Google Maps profile URL so we can look into it. It can take up to three weeks to investigate banned accounts, so please be patient. Our team will reach out privately as soon as we have an update."

• Close this account now. Having two accounts is against the program rules 

Thank you for reading