helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Krakow.

Old and beautiful ,amazing and crowded with tourists ,Krakow always attract attention a lot of tourists from different part of the world. This historic town has  a lot of sightseeings.IMG_20180920_140157.jpgIMG_20180920_153626.jpgIMG_20180920_155538.jpgIMG_20180920_165325-EFFECTS.jpgIMG_20180922_130110-EFFECTS.jpgIMG_20180922_141107-EFFECTS.jpgIMG_20180922_143244.jpg 

watch my video-

To my friends @TorM@LudwigGermany@JanVanHaver@davide7O@NatalkaR@DavidTito@OSAMA

Kraków, Poland
17 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Krakow.

Great photos @helga19, when did you take it?

Haha, just jocking, we were together at European Meet-up ;-), and I can prove it.

Why don't you share with us your personal view of the event and of the town, adding some text for the people that hanen't visited Krakow yet?

Caption: Selfie with a super Local Guides Inna1, super featured for FoodCaption: Selfie with a super Local Guides Inna1, super featured for Food

Ermes

Level 7

so beautiful city and nice pics. thanks for sharing.

Level 9

Hello @ErmesT

I know,that you like to joke) Sure ,we have a wonderful time in such interesting and amazing town as Krakow.I am very happy,that I have a nice opportunity to visit it.

Secondly ,I meet such nice people of great personality as you @ErmesT@AntonellaGr@TorM

I think I will write a post about sightseeing of Krakow a bit later and write post about Jewish Quarter ,where I live.

Today I would like to write about  Polish national dishes , they are very tasty!)

Connect Moderator

@helga19, super!!! I‘m so happy you do post it. 

I will link the posts to the recap!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Recap-European-Meet-Up-2018-Poland/m-p/1072...

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 9

Thanks dear @TorM

I am full of my impressions, emotions about this MEET UP and nice town -KRAKOW!

Level 9

Connect Moderator

Wow..  what an amazing city...

Thanks for sharing this great shots with us @helga19

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

Thanks @Sagir