JoseLejinPJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Korean Folk Village

Korean Folk Village is one of the main tourist attractions in South Korea, located in the the city of Yongin, relatively close to Seoul. Excellent traditional Korean village and museum, displaying elements of traditional Korean life and culture. We can see people dressed up in traditional Korean outfits. It was nice experience to watch the traditional crafts making. Overall a great place to experience the Korean traditions.

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG11.JPG12.JPG13.JPG14.JPG15.JPG16.JPG17.JPG18.JPG19.JPG20.JPG21.JPG22.JPG23.JPG24.JPG25.JPG26.JPG27.JPG28.JPG29.JPG30.JPG

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Korean Folk Village, Minsokchon-ro, Sanggal-dong, Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Korean Folk Village

Hello @JoseLejinPJ,

Thank you for the amazing pictures and I hope you enjoyed the experience. Korean folk (Hanok) villages are an amazing place to get a taste of the traditional Korean culture. It is also great when the village is surrounded by beautiful scenery.

Did you manage to also explore the ones in Seoul - Namsan and Bukchon Hanok villages?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Korean Folk Village

Thank you @LilyanaZ. I was on business travel and didn't get time to visit Namsangol and Bukchon Hanok villages. I hope to make it next time.

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram