Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Korat cat

Grey cat posing. _DSC3325.jpg

24 comments
Level 10

Re: Korat cat

! Wow.. friend.. 100 Marks for the "pose";  Your pet?

👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you !

Yes he is my friend !

Level 10

Great...congrats..! @Anonymous

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

Great capture! It's not easy to photograph pets so it takes some patience and skills. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi dear @DanniS, you are very correct.. @Anonymous, you have very good flair... God bless..

Level 10

Dear & Loving friend, you are always welcome.. @Anonymous,

Think of any of us, if needed - we are ready ..

Could you spare few more seconds...? Can you post, few more of your precious photo collections, please?

Best of luck,

Nice to meet you too...

Level 10

She is so kawaii @Anonymous!

I want to know the way of thinking and background to your cat.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @YasumiKikuchi the background is a natural blur ,caused by the full open lens diafragma.

His name is Spam and for 12 years now thinks of food 🙂

Spicing his life with true love before photos, i get as a reward his great reactions.