AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Kolkata Local Guides, want to appear in a video?

Update: Thank you everyone for an overwhelming response, the form is now closed. We are in the process of reviewing the applications and the shortlisted Local Guides will be contacted via email by 15 September. Those who do not receive the email haven't been selected.   

Caption: Victoria Memorial in Kolkata, IndiaCaption: Victoria Memorial in Kolkata, India

We are looking for Level 6+ Local Guides to appear in our videos. If you speak English, love being on camera, have a passion for food and culture, and will be in Kolkata in September 2017, we would love to hear from you.

To be considered, please create a one-minute video where you introduce yourself and tell us, in English, what you love to share on Google Maps: restaurants, shops, landmarks, or anything else in Kolkata.

Your video doesn’t need to look professional. We want to hear about your passion for making local discoveries and sharing your knowledge.

To apply, send us a link to your video using this form by September 8, 2017. Submitting a video does not guarantee that you will be selected to be featured. If you are selected, we will contact you via email by September 13, 2017.

India
55 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Kolkata Local Guides, want to appear in a video?

@SDatta @DrShaunak @ReshamDas @ have look this

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Very nice chance to Kolkata local guides 😉

@AradhanaB 🙂

And Waiting to be in Jordan and all world 😉

Level 10

Looking forward to Nigeria too as well 😉

Level 9

Good Luck to kolkata LG

And good chance sister @AradhanaB

Level 10

Kolkata Local Guides! Golden Opportunity for you !

Thanks @AradhanaB for information !

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Connect Moderator

I hope very soon Google Local Guides team announce this in your country @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hopefully local guide team soon came to Malaysia too.

Thanks for the news @AradhanaB.

Kolkata local guides best of luck. 

Level 10

Wow good opportunity to kolkata local guides thanks @AradhanaB and good luck kolkata local guides. 

Level 9