Chaba_333's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Koh Samui Thailand

Grandmother's stone rocks are large rocks with strange shapes. Located on Lamai beach. Is Koh Samui's popular tourist destination? It can be considered a natural phenomenon. Combined with human imagination It became a famous tourist attraction.  The eyeball is a granite-like shape that is shaped by the erosion of seawater. Wind and sunshine for a long time. Grandmother's granite stone looks like a female genitalia. Due to the erosion of the coastal cliffs, waves have been eroded for a long time. This miracle of nature. It attracts both Thai and foreign tourists to visit. It is a beautiful sunset on Koh Samui.  Legendary Grandfather Stone  There is a local legend told that? Long time ago, my grandmother and my grandmother named Miriam. Nakhon Sri Thammarat Travel by sail to request the daughter of the eye of the moon in Prachuap Khiri Khan Province to the son as the boat sailed to Lammae. Big storm caused the boat to fall. My eyes and my grandmother prayed that it would be a symbol forGrandmother's stone rocks are large rocks with strange shapes. Located on Lamai beach. Is Koh Samui's popular tourist destination? It can be considered a natural phenomenon. Combined with human imagination It became a famous tourist attraction. The eyeball is a granite-like shape that is shaped by the erosion of seawater. Wind and sunshine for a long time. Grandmother's granite stone looks like a female genitalia. Due to the erosion of the coastal cliffs, waves have been eroded for a long time. This miracle of nature. It attracts both Thai and foreign tourists to visit. It is a beautiful sunset on Koh Samui. Legendary Grandfather Stone There is a local legend told that? Long time ago, my grandmother and my grandmother named Miriam. Nakhon Sri Thammarat Travel by sail to request the daughter of the eye of the moon in Prachuap Khiri Khan Province to the son as the boat sailed to Lammae. Big storm caused the boat to fall. My eyes and my grandmother prayed that it would be a symbol for

DivulgaTVZ photography

2 comments
Level 8

Re: Koh Samui Thailand

The natural history of stone in Koh Samui is Very famous.

Google Moderator

Re: Koh Samui Thailand

Hello @Chaba_333,

I am moving your post to the travel topic label. The idea exchange is a place on Connect for Local Guides to share their feedback and ideas with our team, about a way to improve the Local Guides program. 

To learn more about idea exchange, please read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange?

Did you take this photo? If not, please can you quote the source/give credit to the author? You might not know but it is not allowed to post images or any other content in the forum that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright.

For further information, please review Local Guides community policy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!