Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Known issues about meet-ups feature

Caption: An illustration of an Android holding a hat, sitting at a laptop with tools.Caption: An illustration of an Android holding a hat, sitting at a laptop with tools.Hello Local Guides,

We want to let you know that we are currently having the following issues related to meet-ups feature, and our team is looking into them right now. We will share the update here. Thank you so much for your patience!

• Approved email: organizers don't receive a confirmation email -- "Your meet-up is approved" -- after their meet-up has been approved. [UPDATE] this problem was resolved.
  • Rejected email:organizers receive a "There was a problem with your meet-up" email; however, the reason why it was not approved is not displayed in the email (it is blank).
  • Feedback email: organizers don't receive a feedback email -- "Tell us how your meet-up went" -- after their meet-up has taken place.
  • Issues with email announcements:
    • An organizer was unable to send the email announcement to attendees.
    • An organizer was able to send an email to attendees to inform them of a change; however, the email did not include the update.
  • An approved meet-up was posted twice on Connect.
9 comments
Level 3

Re: Known issues about meet-ups feature

Very thankfully 

Level 3

Any month any time tell me my WhatsApp number <PHONE NUMBER REDACTED> I live in Mumbai city in India my email <EMAIL ADDRESS REDACTED> please sand me a message 

Level 9

Yes @Atsukot we are facing this type of issues thank you so much...

Level 10

@Atsukot

Thanks dear for update

• Feedback email: organizers don't receive a feedback email -- "Tell us how your meet-up went" -- after their meet-up has taken place.
  • That's happened with me
  • I'm waiting for update.
  • Thanks. 

Hi @virendrasingh,

Your personal information was removed from this post.

We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 3

Thankfully 

Level 10

Feedback Form For Meet-up

Hi team,

Does the feedback form for the after meet-up activities still exists ? I was wondering, I never get the emails again for the submission of a feedback for my meet-up after my meet-up is being hosted. So I needed to know if the feedback forms are still been sent out or they have been cancelled ? 

Re: Feedback Form For Meet-up

Hi @HelloSamsonR,

Thank you for your question. We are aware of some issues with the meet-ups feature.

I will merge your post with a topic which explaines the issue. In this topic you can find answers and track for updates.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Feedback Form For Meet-up

Thanks for letting me know @MoniV