BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Known issue: Local Guides reaching Trusted SV Status not receiving Badge/Invite

Hello all,

We have received some reports that some users who have successfully published 50 '360' photos are not receiving their badge or invite to be a Trusted Street View Photographer.

Our team is investigating the issue and will share updates in this post until we fix the issue.  In the meantime, all conversations around this issue will be merged into this thread.

We appreciate your patience while we work through this issue.

UPDATE 8/22/17:  We have isolated the issue and the problem should now be fixed. Users should now receive a "Welcome to Trusted SV" email and should be able to toggle the Available for Hire.  Please comment here if you still are having any issues.

UPDATE 9/21/17: A number of users continued to report issues with receiving the Welcome email for "Trusted SV" and being able to select "Available for Hire."  Please note that another fix has been made here. You will also want to ensure that your panoramic photos meet the minimum requirements for resolution. Your "Google Maps Approved Photos" expect photos with at least 3750X1875 resolution.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
49 comments
Level 5

Help becoming a trusted pro

Hello ive uploaded 98 photos but when i click the available for hire button to become a trusted pro it says requires fifty published and approved 360°photos.

• I uploaded photos almost 2 weeks ago.
  • Under stats tab it says 71 approved photos although if i go through them individually they all say approved
  • The total views under the stats tab aren't updating in line with the individual photos (don't know if this has anything to do with it)
  • I have the latest version of the app, and have tired from both iPad and iPhone.
  • Im a level 5 local guide, i have tried leaving as a local guide to become a pro which didn't work so i have now re joined as a guide.
  • Ive un installed and re installed the app
  • Ive had no message or email inviting me to join
  • My photos are taken on a ricoh theta s and meet the requirements.

Any help much appreciated please!

Thank you.

IMG_2360.png

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/contrib/109259511742949123209/contribute/@50.8586045,-1.6600665,13z/da...

Level 6

Re: Help becoming a trusted pro

У меня такая же проблема. У меня есть 51 360 фотографий.
Прошла неделя, но мне не было отправлено приглашение стать доверенным 

@lukestoners

How are you? It does appear you have apparently met the requirements for invitation.  I will escalate the issue to make sure that you receive the invitation appropriately.

Level 6

Hello! help me please! I have 51 approved 360 photos. But the button does not switchScreenshot_2017-08-17-00-35-52.png

Level 6

🙏

Hello @КристинаPetry,

Thank you for sharing this information - the team is working on this and we should have a resolution shortly.

Level 5

Hey Bruce I'm good thanks. How are you? . Thank you so much for looking into this for me. How long do you think it could take for my invitation? Also any ideas why my stats aren't updating? If I look at my photos I've had over 5k views but the stats are still stuck on 1559. It's strange. 

Level 5

Hey Bruce I'm good thanks. How are you? . Thank you so much for looking into this for me. How long do you think it could take for my invitation? Also any ideas why my stats aren't updating? If I look at my photos I've had over 5k views but the stats are still stuck on 1559. It's strange.