KlaudiyaG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: My contribution views

@ChildofChrist Did you mean your reviews currently shows 0 views or Photos?

If you meant your reviews, there's a known issue that's being looked at, at the moment for zero views on Reviews.

Link here. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Known-Issue-Zero-views-on-reviews-Last-upda...

Let us know if your Photo views are also showing 0?

Google Moderator

Re: My contribution views

Hi @ChildofChrist,

I'm moving your post to the Known Issue: Zero views on reviews Last update: [4/October/18] topic where you can receive the latest updates on this issue.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Vistas de reseñas que no aparecen

Hola @GemaGómez

Ten en cuenta que voy a trasladar tu publicación al articulo Known Issue: Zero views on reviews Last update donde vas a encontrar más información sobre el tema. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Known Issue: Zero views on reviews Last update: [4/October/18]

Namskar.. @KlaudiyaG

Thankyou so much for Sharing this Issue..

We are facing some problem..

I m Sharing Some ScreenShots..

Last week Receive EmailLast week Receive Email

5203 likes but 0 views5203 likes but 0 views

5203 likes but 0 views5203 likes but 0 views

Likes 3536, Views 50694..Likes 3536, Views 50694..

Regards From Mumbai

Hello everyone,

Thanks for being so patient while we were resolving this issue. It now should be fixed. We'd ask you to wait for a few more days for your views to be restored. Do let us know if you continue experiencing the same discrepancy.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @NadyaPN

Thanks for information and restoration of "Reviews" view, at present it is OK in my case.

But in same thread, I had written on 5th Oct., that in my profile 47 "Solutions" awarded are missing along with its description line. 

In reply to @GeorgesHR post, I was specific to ask about it but no reply from him or any other Moderator( in my opinion it is pending from 12th September 2018).

It seems, this issue is only with me as no other LGs has reported.

Is there any issue ?

Is someone is working on it ?

You are requested to look into it and inform me the status. Thanks.

For your reference, copy/pasted earlier post,

Vijay Desai.

Hi @GeorgesHR

Thanks for quick comment about "Review" & reference about 4th Oct. 2018.

But you have not mentioned anything about "Solution" which is totally missing now and pending from 12th Sept.2018, about its alteration, in which @TraciC and @BruceDM were involved, hence I marked them. 

And I see here, lot many LGs are tagging Administetor Ms. @TraciC and she is also replying them, so why descrimination with me, as till date, I have not received any reply from her. Is there any specific reason for it ? In that case, you are requested to apply this rule for all LGs.

Thanks again and hope I made it cleared about my tagging to Total Three Persons.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Re: Known Issue: Zero views on reviews Last update: [10/October/18]

Thanks for confirming @LucioV. Great stuff!

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

My views are back!!

61,300 approx. and counting!!

Many many thanks and Congrats!! for your hard work and dedication to this project!!

Kol

Level 8

Re: Missing Points

Hi Team,

I am having same issue but related to reviews. Recently i had crossed 8000 view for reviews. But nowadays the count is reset to 0. 

Can anyone please help me with  this issue? 

Rohit Wadke