KlaudiyaG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Missing Views - Level 7

Thank you for the update @LucioV.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Known Issue: Zero views on reviews Last update: [4/October/18]

@KlaudiyaG  @GeorgesHR   I am curious to know if this 0 reset is happening mostly to those of us who actively promote Google Maps out in the Socials arenas and by word of mouth?

Level 8

Re: Problem with review count

@Shirley  I have been noticing for a while, at the very least a couple of months, that my views counts on both photos and reviews seemed to not be increasing at all if to the contrary and now Reviews count Zero 🤔.

I for one, when attempting to load Android Maps have also been receiving a NO Connection popup while I have my usual 4 full bars and everything else loads fine.

Additionally the past few weeks have gotten a few of these:

20181005_065211.jpg

When I go searching for what could have triggered the notification I find nothing. 

@KlaudiyaG

Please note that these kinds of reports should be made through PM or some other type of private communication with the developers.  These reports and snapshots make for perfect feedback for Black Hatters and we know we have a few here.

Hope this helps.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @VBenedict,

This is a global issue happening to a lot of people. I am seeing 0 views even on my personal account.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Google Moderator

Re: [UPDATE 2/2/18] Known Issue: Impact badge counts not updating

Hi @Kol-Colleen_2018,

The zero review views is a known issue, and our team is working on fixing it.

I'm going to move your post to the Known Issue: Zero views on reviews Last update: [4/October/18] topic, so that you'll be updated on any progress made.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Information/Data missing from my Profile of Google Maps and L G Connect.

Hi

From Google Maps, my "Reviews" view were more than 100000, now it is showing Zero.

In LG Connect,  my all 47 "Solutions" along with description line " Total Solutions Authored" is missing. Please see attached Screenshots.

Screenshot_20181005-193312.png

Screenshot_20180905-053222~2.png

Screenshot_20181005-193511.png

Anybody having similar problem ?

Or is it with me only ? @TraciC @GeorgesHR and @BruceDM with reference to my post of 12th Sep.2018 ? For your information it is still not answered by you.

Once again to remind you, please restore my all previous missing and current missing data.

Thanks, awaiting your reply.

Vijay Desai.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Information/Data missing from my Profile of Google Maps and L G Connect.

Hello @VijayDesai,

This is currently a known bug and you can read more about this here - Known Issue: Zero views on reviews Last update: [4/October/18].

I would like to ask you to search the community before posting as similar topics may be available already.

Please also avoid tagging people that are not mentioned in this post - Meet the Google Moderators. Please only tag people that are described there.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

That is what I wanted to confirm @GeorgesHR  Thank You kindly for your feedback. 🦋

Level 10

Re: Information/Data missing from my Profile of Google Maps and L G Connect.

Hi @GeorgesHR

Thanks for quick comment about "Review" & reference about 4th Oct. 2018.

But you have not mentioned anything about "Solution" which is totally missing now and pending from 12th Sept.2018, about its alteration, in which @TraciC and @BruceDM were involved, hence I marked them. 

And I see here, lot many LGs are tagging Administetor Ms. @TraciC and she is also replying them, so why descrimination with me, as till date, I have not received any reply from her. Is there any specific reason for it ? In that case, you are requested to apply this rule for all LGs.

Thanks again and hope I made it cleared about my tagging to Total Three Persons.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

maps.PNG

This was a week before. I would be sorry if it lost for ever.