KlaudiyaG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Known Issue: Zero views on reviews Last update: [4/October/18]

I have a issue of viewsI have a issue of views

Hi @KlaudiyaG I have a same issue too. Thank you for raising our issue on connect.

Level 10

Re: Known Issue: Zero views on reviews Last update: [4/October/18]

hello everybody! I have the same problem. I hope everything will be ok :-)))

Level 10

The number of views on my reviews set to zero

Hi, 2 or 3 days ago the number of views on my reviews set to zero from over 200.000 and the next day it went up over a 1000 and again went to zero. Pls. help!

Level 7

Re: Reviews on goggle maps views have gone to 0

Hi Shirley I checked this morning & there was a new update for maps which I installed today. This has not at the moment solved the problem my count started slowly increasing yesterday & reset back to zero again this morning. Thank you for your help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The number of views on my reviews set to zero

Hello @MTiborKovacs!

Thank you for reporting this!

Could you please confirm if you are still seeing zero in the number of reviews?

This could be a temporary issue, but let me know if your stats are not updated in the next 48 hours.

Thanks again!

Level 10

It is now 3 but I guess it will be 0 tomorrow. I will update you. 

Level 8

Missing Views - Level 7

Hi ... I m in level 7 & my 60,000 views in Reviews have Disappeared !!! Kindly Help 

Google Moderator

Re: Missing Views - Level 7

Hello @ARYAN7,

Thanks for bringing this up. We are aware of the problem and are currently investigating it.

I will merge your post to Known Issue: Zero views on reviews thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Missing Views - Level 7

Hi @Ivi_Ge just as update, today the view count on reviews is back, but I think is counting only the views since the beginning of the issue.

I was 441.126 and today I've got 808 views on reviews.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MTiborKovacs,

Thanks for reaching out.

We are aware of this issue, and it is currently investigated. 

There's a Known Issue: Zero views on reviews thread where I've merged your post. You can follow the updates there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!