JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

3 mounth free play music

Hy! My nam is Benjamin Stefanovics Benjamin, and I have a little problem. I got an e-mail  about i have become level 4. local guider, and because of this I can use the google play music service for free for 3 months. But if I click the redeem button I will go to the guides page. And this page says I'm still level 3. Do you know any solution of this problem?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I LOST ONE THOUSAND POINTS!!!!!!

Ok so a guy just told me the sync was back up and when I checked BOOOM im  1,507 pts WTH help meScreenshot_2017-08-10-10-19-47.png

Screenshot_2017-08-04-21-16-56.png

Connect Moderator

Re: 3 mounth free play music

Hi @stefanovicsb

Please read this thread and know about more. i think its helping you.

New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-perk-Google-Play-for-Local-Guides-Level...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: 3 mounth free play music

@stefanovicsb wrote:

Do you know any solution of this problem?

There's a known issue causing discrepancy in the points on Google Maps and Local Guides page. That's the reason you see different levels

Local Guides Team is troubleshooting and fixing the issue. You can track the updates here - https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Known-Issue-Points-discrepancy-between-Loca...

Connect Moderator

Re: I LOST ONE THOUSAND POINTS!!!!!!

This seems to be a different story @Anonymous

Please Logout from maps, and check your contribution in anonymous way. 

Probably some of your contributions have been flagged as private, so comparing the data you will understand this. 

Please send a feedback 

Thanks 

Ermes 

Level 9

Re: I LOST ONE THOUSAND POINTS!!!!!!

Hi guys,

I am writing to say that I am experiencing this in a manner that's much different from you guys. Most of you have points discrepancy which shown version in Maps app as having higher points than the version shown in Local Guides home page, meaning the ones in Local Guides home page as not being updated as fast as Maps app version.

Well for me it's different. I have gone through this issue but then it is showing the other way around instead. Local Guides home page shows 16,483 points while Maps app only shows 15,999 points. Main reason being photos are not all acknowledged with points in Maps app. Here's the comparison:

• Local Guides home page: 896 photos = 4,480 points.
  • Maps app: 793 photos = 3,965 points.
  • Total of almost 500 points difference.
Level 5

Re: level ändert sich nicht

Looks like it just takes time. After a week, it resolved itself. Hope you see the same result. 

Level 3

Re: Known Issue: Points discrepancy between Local Guides Home and Google Maps app/desktop

thanks, I will be waiting.

Level 6

Re: Known Issue: Points discrepancy between Local Guides Home and Google Maps app/desktop

Ciao sahinidi , ho avuto lo stesso problema, ci vorrà qualche giorno ma poi vedrai che si sistemará , il team di Google ci sta lavorando sopra per sistemare queste discrepanze. Ciao ciao alla prossima

Former Google Contributor

Hello everyone, points on your Local Guides Home and Google Maps app/on desktop should now be synced, and you should be seeing the same number of points on both. Thank you for being patient with us! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.