JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Mismatched Points

Hi @JeslynL, I'm going to mention this post just as ref for the date as this issue is not new. We noticed it after the last update/announcement for the new points system.

Level 10

Re: Points Information On The Local Guides Homepage

Thanks a lot @MariaBi we appreciate your response to this and the further information you shared. 

Kind Regards, 

Samson 

Level 7

Re: Points Information On The Local Guides Homepage

@MariaBi, that's a great initiative. Thanks for sharing in.

Connect Moderator

Re: Level problem

Hi @Jace I've seen a post from Googler @JeslynL that this issue is being investigated and seems to be happening to a segment of the community.

Regards

Paul

Level 3

Не совпадает уровень в Google картах и в Местеных экспертах

Здравствуйте.

Пришло письмо о достижении 4 уровня в Местных экспертах, со ссылкой на активацию подарков, однако когда перехожу по ней, открывается информация что у меня только 3 уровень. При этом в Google картах я вижу что мой уровень 4. Подскажите, в чем проблема, как синхронизировать везде уровни?

Level 10

Re: Incorrect statistics on the site

Local Guides Team have acknowledged the mismatch of points between the Maps app and Local Guides website. They're fixing the issue as we speak. 

For more information and updates, follow this discussion thread : https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Known-Issue-Points-discrepancy-between-Loca...

Level 10

Re: Edit Points are not upgrading.

@jojo522 wrote:

It seems my Edit Points are not upgrading.

You're not the only one. 

I made multiple edits over the last few days and haven't noticed any increase in the points. 

This is not the first time it has happened with me. Be assured that the issue will be resolved soon

Happy Mapping

Level 2

большое спасибо!

Level 10

@winterwarlord wrote:

большое спасибо!

пожалуйста

🙂

Level 8

Re: Level is not Updating

@BitPhinix

Hi Eric,

There are currently many reports of people experiencing problems with the syncing between the Maps platform and the Local Guides Connect platform. It has been recognized as a technical issue, and Google has informed us that they are looking into it. Personally, my Connect score is 500 points behind, so it must have been going for some time.

Please follow this thread, as this is where Google is communicating on this issue. Meanwhile, keep contributing.
Happy mapping!

JeroenM