JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Discrepancy in Points

Is this normal? My phone says I am level 5 with 655 points, but, when I access my account from the browser on my phone or computer, it says I am level 4 with 430 points.20663478_871388966347338_754607615_o.png20706981_871388973014004_707566544_o.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Level 6 Badge and points not updating

Hallo I'm still waiting for level six and it's been a while and in very anxious manner..the badges like 5 kudos bagde are being sent to my email but not the level 6...Screenshot_2017-08-04-21-16-56.png

Screenshot_2017-08-04-21-20-04.png

Plz help

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Level 6 Badge and points not updating

Moderators Please help me ASAP...

Thank you,

Level 8

Why there is two different points shows at the same time?

Screenshot_2017-08-06-22-49-36-023_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_2017-08-06-22-50-17-993_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

Connect Moderator

Re: Level problem

Hey @Jace how quickly did you move from Level 2 to Level 5? Is it still showing Level 2?

@Jace wrote:

I've been level 5 for 2 days now. I just now got the email notification that I reached level 5 but when I go to my online profile it still shows I am level 2 @PaulPavlinovich

Level 7

Hey Justin, I reached level 7 on Thursday last week (4 days ago) but am yet to see my level update from 6 to 7 in Local Guides Connect.

Or even an email congratulating me on the level-up.

Maybe this isn't working for anyone recently?

I'll let you know if I do receive an update or an email.

Level 6

It take sometime to update your profile on Connect , just logout and login again maybe this will help

Level 6

Re: Why there is two different points shows at the same time?

is the same like your level in google map and in connect so you have to wait some time and it will update

Connect Moderator

Re: Mismatched Points

@JeslynL would you mind looking at @beepinb's profile please. This LG's contributions are great and seems to be a real points sync problem between Maps and LGC given how long he's waited and has logged out and in in the mean time (we communicated via PM about this). 

@beepinb that vintage cafe you reviewed looks fascinating, I really enjoyed the insight into Kathmandu through your contributions.

Regards

Paul

Level 6

Re: Adding information, Losing points

yes dear Google is reviewing the trust point,rating so you can get it, don't care just try to add more and trust