cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Known Issue: Photo View Counts Not Updating on Google Maps

same for me

@Flash2b wrote:

It does not work for me. Is stopped working on 12th Jan 2018.

Can you give me an update ?

Level 8

same for me...

@harikuang wrote:

same here! I can't even unlock Novice Photographer because the photo view counts won't update.Screenshot_2018-01-17-11-56-02.png

Screenshot_2018-01-17-11-55-48.png

Level 8

Please check my google photos view increase but not count please check it my google maps account and solved this problem

Level 8

933E672F-1DF5-4D94-8E3C-89D01B6E01BF.png

474B0693-B494-4F40-BA6B-A9B2432E3C54.png

See my photo and solved my problem please one side photo view 2 lakh above but one side 87 k why this view did not count please solved my problwm i requested you  google local guides

Level 6

I have uploaded around 100 photos over the month or so, the photos are getting views, but my total views is still on zero.  Any idea why?

@BruceDM wrote:

Hello @TassiloK,

I'd like to share an update with you and all users who enjoy monitoring their View counts.  As i've mentioned before, the Overall View counts do not update daily but the Overall View count will update only when your photo views reach a milestone threshold. 

So that could take a day or it could take many days, depending on the how many views your photos receive daily and also the total amount of views you have aggregated in total. As an example, a Local Guide with only 10 photo views total is likely to see their Overall View count change a lot faster than someone like yourself with 68 Million (amazing!) views. The days it takes to reach a new milestone count is relative to the volume of views you already have and the amount of Google Maps viewers that are actually viewing your photos daily.

Level 7

My views go up, but my reviews/pictures count haven't updated in days. 

Level 8

@BruceDM Still need to update a lot in term of correct photo view because my total view is 2,737,827 while it show on badge is 1,945,725/- almost millions view is difference.kindly resolve this issue and am sure this things for each and every user

Jayesh Vekariya
Former Google Contributor

Hello @jhvvekariya -

Thank you for the update. You are sharing this post in an older thread about photo counts. We have an active known issue about counts now and i'm going to move your post to that thread. Please subscribe to this thread for updates from our team as we receive them. 

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 7

Wow! I see that this is actually NOT solved yet! 😮 I got 28k views and still can't unlock the photographer badge 😂 ayaya!

Level 8

Hahahahab patience level wow 🤲🏻😂