Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Lost my local guides points

Happy to know that everything is okay @MohamadAkrm

Level 5

It doesn't fixed in local guide website but it ok in google maps

Now I am level 6 in google maps but here level 5.

Level 10

Your issue is normal @MohamadAkrm

You need to wait between 24h and 72hours to get an update of your connect account.

Myself i'm level 10 since 1 month on maps but here I'm level 9 on connect .

For me it's not the most important .

Just to tell you that we must be focus on interact with the community and share our passion .

What's your passion?

Level 5

Thank you so much for your nice words it makes me happy that I didn't lose my points.

Level 9

All my reviews are missing from profile

hello!

I've written about 1000+ reviews and this morning, all the reviews went missing this morning from my profile "reviews" tab and now shows a "You haven't written any reviews yet".

When I check further, this is true:

1. points still show that i have the reviews

2. searching individual locations, the reviews are there but just not displaying in my profile

3. if i edit the review, that review appears in my profile as the only review, and then it disappears after awhile.

4. if i add a star, that star review appears, and then disappears after a few minutes.

I have read a few threads on this and I'm a little confused as some posts indicated there was a bug but it's fix, but that was last year. And there isn't any solution that i could find. Assistance much appreciated.

Level 8

Re: All my reviews are missing from profile

@jteoh

It's happening with me also I have asked some people they also saying the same I think it's a bug hope that will fix soon waiting for thier confirmation.Also I was using a old version for my case it was missing from 2 days I have updated and now it's playing hide and seek with me 😂 we have faced this types of bug in past not to worry everything will be settle👍

Level 9

Hi @jteoh,

It may be a temporary glitch, try to logout from Maps and log in back again, perhaps that will fix the issue.

Regards,

Johnny..

Level 8

@JohnnyE 

the problem is this bug is not staying I mean Sometimes its Disappearing and after sometime​ it's back 

Level 9

@ayann, if this is a bug it should be reported for investigation. I am tagging @TraciC who might be able to look into it or forward it to the proper channel.

Level 10

Message"You haven't written any reviews yet!

Hi

@Atsukot,

Please note that Wrong message as follows appearing both in i pad and desk top, in-spite of so many Reviews'

'  You haven't written any reviews yet!'

Share your opinions about places you've been. Just search for the place and click "Write a review."

LEARN MORE

Kindly advice.

jojo