cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: There is a BUG in Maps

Hi @Prdeep,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot. 

We have received similar reports from various users and this issue has been escalated. I am merging your post into a thread where users have also reported the same issues. Please follow this new thread for additional updates.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 5

Re: Facing issues with Google Maps

On Google maps my level is ok no problem only here.

Hi @MohamadAkrm - I'd like to confirm that you are not seeing your reviews?  At this time I do see them publicly showing in your contributions.

If you are seeing this problem, where is it displaying exactly?  Many users have shared screenshots of  "Your contributions" showing that no reviews are present. Let me know if you are experiencing the same.

Level 5

Screenshot_2018-04-30-17-31-06.png

Screenshot_2018-04-30-17-31-01.png

Yes in Google maps I can see it but here is nothing showing.

Level 9

Re: Reviews are Still missing

@BruceDM Thanks for your message. Actually I am getting this problem since last 3 days. At first from mobile my reviews are not displayed. Now getting same error from desktop also. 

For your info I am sharing a screenshot. 

Map review error.jpg

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 8

@BruceDM 

Thank you so much for merging my post here.

That moment, I could not find any similar post. So I created that new post. 

You know better the root cause. But as I observed from the feedback of other Local Guides, this error occurred after we have installed NEW AVAILABLE UPDATES.

CURRENT SITUATION 

On computer (Laptop), I am able to see reviews now. On mobile phone, reviews not appearing (same issue) ......

Dear all Co-Local Guides, please keep patience.  Your contribution and good works are always safe and will be counted surely.☺ 🙂  Keep up the good works.  @Alam_Shaikh @DrShaunak @ayann @MohamadAkrm @zifnaz 

Thanks again for your valuable time.

Level 9

Re: Reviews are Still missing

Thank You for your timely response @BruceDM

Re: Mapping and Missing Reviews

Thanks @Flash,

@Ve - I'll merge your post into a thread where similar issues have been reported. Please subscribe to this thread to be notified of updates to this known issue.

@DrShaunak -  Thanks for sharing. We have all the information we need at this time to conduct a through investigation. Many thanks for the screenshots.  I'll post an update here as soon as possible.

Re: Novice trailblazer badge is not getting updated

Hello @bhootsanchita - The issue you shared about reviews is a known issue and the appropriate teams have been notified. Your contributions have not been erased! Please stay tuned for additional information in this new thread where I will move your post.