Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Many of my longest and oldest threads, disappeared

Level 6

Re: One of my longest and oldest trhead, disappeared

Hello againl

I want to do both.

But, I have a question that surely someone can answer.

I was told emphatically, that a road does not exist by someone who should know better! What may I do to politely correct this rather rude and abrupt person who told me that I was mistaken.

Trouble is, you can't see it for the huge trees in our wilderness. It is a double or two=lane gravel road that has been used since the 1900s or longer. I know it was improved in the 1950s. It is hard to see from the satelites because of the trees. They make the road appear in places to be a dotted line. Point is, that person is very wrong and by not having Google Maps fix it, this leads people to go 80+ miles for nothing, on the wrong road , which they have directed people to use and causing lots of confusion because they refuse or cannot fix it.

This is a lot of useless driving for anyone trying to find my place on a lake. The locals know about the road out of Espanola,On which leads to Lake Penage, from Hwy 6, Center Street, Espanola!

It is a well maintained gravel road, that runs off the end of the Queensway, at Barrie Street intersection. It is a well-used road by the many people who enjoy the freshness of this end of the lae. We are still in an unorganized township. The cottages are well spaced out and there is no new land openning up for development because we are the buffer zone for the Killarney Wilderness park south of us!!

So how do I report this person?

He won't listen to me.

ChristineBrandon
Level 10

Re: Total Kudos Running Down

@BruceDM

Can someone update Local Guides!

Level 10

@LucioV

Could you able to see total Kudos received or I am missing some thing.

Level 6

Re: One of my longest and oldest trhead, disappeared

I couldn't join a general discussion on Localguidesconnect because it says I don't have the necessary permissions.

Can some one please tell me why?

ChristineBrandon
Level 10

@ProfArunCM wrote:

@LucioV

Could you able to see total Kudos received or I am missing some thing.

Some, but more than 5000 are still missing, and so many threads.

Level 7

Re: Known Issue: Missing Posts in Connect 7/10/18

@BruceDM

So this is the reason behind decline in my number of likes given to posts.

Level 6

I love your humour..most needed at times like this! And I am in Canada and we have the same problems here!

ChristineBrandon
Level 10

Re: Known Issue: Missing Posts in Connect 7/10/18

Thanks @BruceDM

Level 10