Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Total Kudos Running Down

Former Google Contributor

Hi @KaliroAlex,

I moved your post the topic that our friend @Venance mentioned. Feel free to check it out. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: One of my longest and oldest trhead, disappeared

:((((((((((( @LucioV

Level 10

Re: One of my longest and oldest trhead, disappeared

Hi @ChristyFromCanada  
What is your problem?
Do you want to save places that you like it? or do you want to edit the name of some places?

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 9

everything will be great soon @KaliroAlex 🙂

Level 8

Thanks @OSAMA, @BruceDM, @FelipePK, @Venance for the update because I was surprised to see this happening.

But I  still have a question, will this not affect our contributions on map to be eliminated.

kaliroalex
Former Google Contributor

Hello @KaliroAlex - The missing kudos and/or posts you are unable to access is all a temporary setback while our team works through some work on the backend of Connect. This should all resolve itself in the coming weeks when we finish our initiatives. As @Venance shared, you may subscribe to this post here, which I will update once the issue is settled.

Your Google Maps contributions are also not tied to your kudos here on Connect so they would not be eliminated. If you wanted to delete contributions like photos, you would either do so via the "Your contributions" tab on Google Maps or you could simply delete the photos you have uploaded from your Google drive. Deleting contributions will also delete attributed points.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 7

Re: Known Issue: Missing Posts in Connect 7/10/18

Serait-il possible que celle l’explique o pourquoi presque personne a répondue à une quelconque question que j’avais écris (publie ) il quelques jours déjà .... 

merci de nous avoir aporte cette note d’éclaircissements  

bien à vous

Level 10

Re: Many of my longest and oldest threads, disappeared

@LucioV

Hope it is being resolved quickly