TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Googler

Known Issue: Delay in Local Guides Points Updating

UPDATE 12/19/17: The points delay issue has been resolved.  Photos, Reviews and other contributions that adhere to Google Maps and Local Guides policies will be added to your contributions and receive their requisite point values shortly after you upload them. Thank you for your patience through this process.

UPDATE 12/18/17: The team continues to work on improving the time it takes for points for your contributions to be awarded, however, it requires more time. You will continue to see delays in your points updating, which will in turn impact the time it takes for badges to be awarded. Thank you for your patience. 

As a result of the issue identified yesterday which has now been resolved, Local Guides may experience delays in their points updating. The team is working on resolving this as quickly as possible, but you will likely encounter this delay in your points updating for a few days.Your contributions are not impacted and as long as they adhere to all policies, you will earn points as usual but will see a delay in your points updating.

We thank you for your patience and will post future updates in this thread. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
46 comments
Level 6

Points not updating

Today I have done new reviews, answered questions and added a few new spots, but I have not received credit for them at all.  Is something currently wrong with the system?

Level 4

Re: Points not updating

I have a similar issue. Im stuck at 4 points away from level 5 and doesnt matter what I upload I dont go up a level

Level 3

Same here
Stuck at 150 points

Level 7

I'm just a few points away from level 7 and I'm facing the same issue. Not too sure what it's all about. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Level 7

Same problem

Level 8

❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Points not being applied for photo inclusion and edit?❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ URGENT!!!!!!

Dear @ErmesT @LucioV heard this error is occurring, how can this be resolved? Let's look into the signature of who did this and let it be know to the Google community. Knowledge can be shared. Wishing all a good week.

fullsizeoutput_25b0.jpeg

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Connect Moderator

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Points not being applied for photo inclusion and edit?❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ URGENT!!!!!!

Hi @IndiaC

This issue have been already resolved, Google team worked hard to fix it in a very short time 

I'm moving your post to the General board, as meetup board is for meetups only

Sincerely 

Ermes 

Level 8

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Points not being applied for photo inclusion and edit?❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ URGENT!!!!!!

Thanks @ErmesT.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 8

Re: ❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Points applied for photo inclusion and edit?❀️ πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ URGENT!

@NareshDarji @LucioV

Issue is still pending. Has the discovery been done to identify the signature of such?