KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Knowledge sharing session about CTW Campaign and Google maps/Localguidesconnect

That is absolutely fantastic. 

Good job @KashifMisidia bhai 

Level 8

Re: Knowledge sharing session about CTW Campaign and Google maps/Localguidesconnect

Amazing work Kashif bhai, I plan to do the same in Islamabad and infact more cities of Pakistan too. This is indeed a good idea to promote the concept of Local Guides as well as campaigns related to it. 

Very informative and superb step taken from your side. '

@Mahabub - we really want your brains to guide us in every step 😄 
@ErmesT you need to see this

Connect Moderator

Thank you @AIMAN_SAEED

I know very well this post, and the great activity that @KashifMisidia is planning in Karachi. We spent a lot of time just talking about it, and I was really impatient, waiting for the Recap. More will come, you will be surprised. Thank you for giving the opportunity to thank Kashif again

Connect Moderator

Wow, @AIMAN_SAEED

I am so happy to read that you want to do the same in Islamabad.

Feel free to contact me for every help you need.

I am just preparing a post about "how to - Local Guides Clean The Would for teenagers". I hope to have it ready before tomorrow. An additional tool for Local Guides

Connect Moderator

Congrats @KashifMisidia!

Reaching out and teaching young minds about recycling and how to “clean the world” are both rewarding and benefical in the long run for them to still have a healthy, sustainable planet to live in.

Can’t wait to see and read what your next presentation / meetup will be! You are on a roll!

Ican feel and see @ErmesT huge smile beaming with pride and joy about you and what you have accomplished in such a short amount of time!

Keep up with all your great work!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Well done it was great to see your efforts . Keep the good work . 

And best wishes . 

Let's others learn from you 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 8

@KashifMisidia @ErmesT I have arrived... This is Post is set for the future yet to come @KashifMisidia your teaching skills are much more than we know it, the young school students will never forget this day telling others, Wow and the printouts you gave them I love those. You have done a fantastic job this may be a start of a New School Curriculum from here it's a possibility these are channels we hope to find and we have found one, 

I have seen your video we have a Map which I will put all this in too. You don't need to to do anything I will take care of everything and I will tag you and provide the link to it. If you like to create a Google photo album you can and you can give me the link for that later.

"Local Guides Clean The Would School education graduates" 

Level 8

@ErmesT @KashifMisidia This is will be a Good time to share with the student knowledge about the Google My maps platform  and you can go through the Legend on the left-hand side there are loads to see even YouTube videos we  have created, your  "Knowledge sharing session about CTW Campaign and Google maps/Localguidesconnect",

is at the bottom under Clean The World Global Event 2018, I have inserted your Video as your showcase ready to view Here please Id love to hear the feedback from and the students kindly David Tito

Google Moderator

What a truly enlightening and successful session you've had, @KashifMisidia!

Congratulations! I was especially happy to see that your introduction on the CleanTheWorld campaign and Google Maps was so inspiring, that even the teacher was moved and suggested you taught more classes.

Good luck on all your future endeavour to raise awareness about the issue of pollution in your country and worldwide. 🙂

P.S. @ErmesT, you're responsible for so many great and positive posts recently, your notifications must be going crazy!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Responsible is a very important word, @DeniGu

Let say that I love to be involved in many things. Soon I want to start again to work on "Mapping for emergency", because I dont want to move my original project to go down, and I need to feed it. I never counted my daily notifications, I do not want to think about the number, because is just a number ;-).

What's warming my heart is reading post like this one.

Ermes