cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Knowledge Sharing Meetup

Knowledge Sharing Meetup

KNCT Hub

Plot 59G، Street 7, I-10/3 I 10/3 I-10, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory 44000, Pakistan

November 09, 2018 @ 18:00 (PKT)

Hello Everyone from Islamabad :) I am very happy to share that I will be organising a small meetup of 15-20 people who will come together and learn about - Google Maps - Google Maps Review - Local Guides - Local Guides Connect Platform - Local Guides Meetups and how those meetups are socially good - Importance of Accessibility and how you can be a responsible citizen by contributing good to Google Maps - Google My Business Listing and managing your business online This meetup is planned as alot of local guides from Islamabad were asking me about this program and how Google Maps can be used beside just for directions. I have planned this meetup along side my friend who knows about Google My Business - she will help the attendees with that part of the meetup. I will be glad if and would love to meet more local guides from Islamabad and even if local guides from other cities are around. Don't forget to fully charge your mobiles to take learn about Google Maps. Please feel free to join and #letsguide people how to use Google Maps in a smart way

RSVP here

Plot 59G، Street 7, I-10/3 I 10/3 I-10, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory 44000, Pakistan
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Knowledge Sharing Meetup

Hello @AIMAN_SAEED

I wish that the meeting was close to me to attend. Inshaallah one day

Your sencerly

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Level 8

Thanks a lot @راضي
And InshaAllah one day we will meet 🙂 

Level 8

Hi, That's great to see that someone started Meetups in Islamabad.
I am really sorry on Friday mostly I have official commitments in evening so its difficult to attend. Is it possible to attend online via Google Hangout or Skype?

Level 8

Hey @Utmanzval
Now that it is done, we can plan next meetups together. We can discuss this in private message. 
Thanks