Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Knowledge Sharing Meet-up

Knowledge Sharing Meet-up

Umari Restaurant

Near, Allied Bank, Jinnah Town, Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan

December 16, 2018 @ 12:00 (PKT)

AoA LGs from Quetta 🙂 I am happy to share that I am organising a meetup of 10-15 people who will come together and learn about - Google Maps - Local Guides - Local Guides Meetups and how these meetups are socially good - Importance of Accessibility and how you can be a responsible citizen by contributing good to Google Maps. This meetup is planned to gather LGs from Quetta and share tips & tricks that how Google Maps can be used in different ways rather it is used just for directions. So to make this meetup successful be there ill be waiting for you.....

RSVP here

Aftab Ah
Near, Allied Bank, Jinnah Town, Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Knowledge Sharing Meet-up

Hi @Aftab-Ah,

Thanks for sharing with us. 

The meet-up idea is really well-thought-out, I hope everyone involved will enjoy it and learn new things.

After the event, why not share with us the recap. : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you @sonnyNg for your comment. 

Aftab Ah
Level 8

Hello

Congratulations @Aftab-A for getting your meetup approval. 

Best Of Luck 🙂

Level 10

Thank you @rajuroyal, its my 1st event that i have created... Lets se what will be tha outcome...

Aftab Ah
Level 8

Hello @Aftab-A

Welcome Dear Best of Luck.

I already Organize this Meet-up Plz Chk my post for your Reference : [Recap] Local Guide Learning Section

Level 9

All the best @Aftab-A..

Level 10

Thank you @NirmalTeja

Aftab Ah