Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Knowledge Sharing Meet-up

Knowledge Sharing Meet-up

Sangam Point সানগাম পয়েন্ট

songram point, ঢাকা 1230, Bangladesh

December 15, 2018 @ 16:00 (+06)

Hello Local Guides from Bangladesh, You will be glad to know that we Gazipur Local Guides are going to arrange Knowledge Sharing meet-up. This time we jointly arrange this this meet-up with Google Local Guides Bangla. We will introduce each other, make general discussion, talk about local guides program & Google Maps, and take group photo. There is no entry fees there, no need of membership and registration so any one can join with us. Location : Dia Bari, Uttara. (House Building to Dia bari) Date : 15-12-2018 ( Saturday). Time : 0400pm to 0600pm. Gazipur Local Guides team will provide Surprise GIFT BOX for every participants, and we also provide tea and snacks items after finished the meet-up. Without transportation cost you no need to expense any money. You only need Google Maps app updated version, If possible please bring DSLR & 360 degree camera for take group photos. Come with your gadgets fully charged. Hope see you there, Don’t hesitate to ask any question. Follow our Group Page (www.facebook.com/groups/gazipurlocalguides) for further information and contact numbers. Best Regards, Md. Mafujul Islam (bdmafuz)

RSVP here

songram point, ঢাকা 1230, Bangladesh
14 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Knowledge Sharing Meet-up

Hey @bdmafuz,

It is so nice how Local Guides educate and help other Local Guides.

I am waiting for your Recap, telling us what did all of you learn.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@bdmafuz Congratulations, I will attend in Media moderation my friend all the from Perth Australia, I will be watching  

Level 8

Level 8

@bdmafuz Here is my supported Google+ Link to help get things going

Level 8

Congratulations to @bdmafuz for hosting Knowledge sharing Meet up.all the best to Local Guides of Bangladesh for forth coming Local Guides event . 

With best wishes to all local guides. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S 

Local Guide 

Level 7

Level 8

@bdmafuz brother, Can I join this meetup? I'm from Wari, Dhaka. 

Joy
Level 8

Hello @JoinalAbedin anyone can join this Meetup, you are welcome, for more information please join our FB group "Gazipur Local Guides"

Level 8

I would love to Join

Level 6

Such a great step..!