Aftab-A's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Knowledge Sharing Meet-Up

AoA LGs from Quetta 🙂 I am happy to share that I am organising a meetup of 10-15 people who will come together and learn about - Google Maps - Local Guides - Local Guides Meetups and how these meetups are socially good - Importance of Accessibility and how you can be a responsible citizen by contributing good to Google Maps. This meetup is planned to gather LGs from Quetta and share tips & tricks that how Google Maps can be used in different ways rather it is used just for directions.

So to make this meetup successful be there on Sunday 16 Dec from 1200 hrs to 1400 hrs at Umari Restaurant Jinnah Town.....

Knowledge-sharing.jpg

Aftab Ah
Umari Restaurant, Quetta, Pakistan
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Knowledge Sharing Meet-Up

Walaikum Assalam dear @Aftab-A

Welcome to local guides connect.

I m Kashif from Karachi,

It's great to see that you announced a Meetup in Quetta to share and learn more knowledge, that is a great idea indeed. Did you post your meetup Here ?  Because I can't see any meetup announced there by you in Quetta.

If you can, please post your meet by Host a meetup option, that is the best way to arrange a Meetup. 

And after a successful knowledge sharing meetup, we would like to see a fantastic Recap with some great pictures by you. 

And you can see @AdrianLunsong 's

How to prepare for a meetup submission for more help.

If you need any help or advice, please tag me or anyone by type @ Before the name/id

Or you can PM me anytime.

Best of luck..

#letsguide

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Thank you @KashifMisidia for your advice ill follow it.....

Aftab Ah
Level 8

Hi @Aftab-A

Really creative one. Keep socializing local guide to others!

Level 10

Thank you @rajuroyal for your appreciation, i'll try to socialize local guides.....

Aftab Ah
Level 8

Hi @Aftab-A

Thank You, I also Organize Meet-up plz Chk [Recap] Local Guide Learning Section