ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Knocking on Google door

After a day of storm, after hundreds of message, after giving a thanks to everyone for their friendship, after giving a thanks to everyone for kudos, after a night of fun, I thought i have to do something a bit more serious.

I dont whant to write again my introductory post, if you like you can find it here.

No, this want to be a bit more personal, and it is funny because everything was already inside my first question to Google.

Well, I started to be active in Connect after the earthquake of August 2016 in Central Italy.

My idea was that, with the huge potential of Google Maps, would have been very easy to virtually re-build the areas of the earthquake.

In my mind it was everything clear, but I wasn't able to clearly explain my idea to the others.So, i decided to act in two different way

• To make a video, for explaining my idea. And so i did it, it is a very ingenuos video, but i like it. I made it in English, Italian, Spanish. Thinking at today, the video was prophetic. Watch it, and let me know
  • To be active in Google Maps and in Connect. My first idea was simply to be active in this community, to get the possibility of being noted in here, to push my project of re-building, then ..... Then, I fell in love for you, for this community, because of the nice, honest, wonderful people that all you are. So, I stopped to knock the door, and I started to live inside here.

This is the video, English version

and now, it seems the door starts to open 🙂

LocalGuidesSummitBadge17.png

Now, inside the spoiler, a premiere..

Next video was a kind of secret, is my video for the summit. It wasn't published in Youtbe, because (as I said) I was sure not to be choosed.

Ok, here we are

Spoiler

Well, this is me

Treviso, TV, Italia
35 comments
Level 9

Re: Knocking on Google door

Loved your video application @ErmesT

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Love it @ErmesT

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Connect Moderator
Level 8

YESSSS! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! LG SUMMIT 17! YOU DID IT! 🙂 @ErmesT time for celebration! 

Yay you deserve this! Enjoy! 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @DiAnaUS, I've started to celebrate yesterday evening, when a read the unexpected email. First thing I did was to post a photo, with a crown of flowers.

Level 10

Congrats @ErmesT! I'm glad you're selected the "H" way.

@ErmesT wrote:

After a day of storm, after hundreds of message, after giving a thanks to everyone for their friendship, after giving a thanks to everyone for kudos, after a night of fun, I thought i have to do something a bit more serious.

I dont whant to write again my introductory post, if you like you can find it here.

No, this want to be a bit more personal, and it is funny because everything was already inside my first question to Google.

Well, I started to be active in Connect after the earthquake of August 2016 in Central Italy.

My idea was that, with the huge potential of Google Maps, would have been very easy to virtually re-build the areas of the earthquake.

In my mind it was everything clear, but I wasn't able to clearly explain my idea to the others.So, i decided to act in two different way

• To make a video, for explaining my idea. And so i did it, it is a very ingenuos video, but i like it. I made it in English, Italian, Spanish. Thinking at today, the video was prophetic. Watch it, and let me know
  • To be active in Google Maps and in Connect. My first idea was simply to be active in this community, to get the possibility of being noted in here, to push my project of re-building, then ..... Then, I fell in love for you, for this community, because of the nice, honest, wonderful people that all you are. So, I stopped to knock the door, and I started to live inside here.

This is the video, English version

and now, it seems the door starts to open 🙂

LocalGuidesSummitBadge17.png

Now, inside the spoiler, a premiere..

Next video was a kind of secret, is my video for the summit. It wasn't published in Youtbe, because (as I said) I was sure not to be choosed.

Ok, here we are

Spoiler

Well, this is me

Connect Moderator
Level 10