ChamnanMuon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Kizuna Festival Photowalk

Kizuna Festival Photowalk

មជ្ឈមណ្ឌលសហប្រតិបត្តិការកម្ពុជា-ជប៉ុន (ម.ស.ក.ជ)

Rupp-CJCC, មហាវិថី សហពន្ធ័រុស្ស៊ី (១១០), រាជធានី​ភ្នំពេញ, Cambodia

February 24, 2019 @ 15:00 (+07)

Hello friends! Please join the photo walk meet-up with me inside the Japan-Cambodia Kizuna Festival 2019 which is an annual event co-organized by Embassy of Japan, Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center, and The Japan Foundation Asia Center. There will be various cultural events and exhibitions during the festival. Highlighted activities: - Briefly about Google Maps & Local Guides program - Start photo walking inside the festival & nearby buildings - Group photos for memories Please bring along with your smartphone or pro camera to capture the festival. Don't forget to join this meet-up and have fun together!

RSVP here

Rupp-CJCC, មហាវិថី សហពន្ធ័រុស្ស៊ី (១១០), រាជធានី​ភ្នំពេញ, Cambodia
12 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Kizuna Festival Photowalk

Hi @ChamnanMuon,

Thanks for organising this meet-up. I hope you will have a lot of fun during the Japan-Cambodia Kizuna Festival 2019. I can't wait to see your recap and your lovely photos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @ChamnanMuon,

Thank you for organizing this great photowalk! I love this kind of events that bring together two or more cultures.

Have fun and don't forget to share a recap afterwards! I'm sure many Local Guides will be curious to see it 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @KatyaL & @RadieN! Thank for your welcome message. I hope so :-)! Sure, I will make a recap after the event.

Level 8

Great, will see everyone there with 360 photos too

Level 10

Hi Bong @ChamnanMuon 

Thank you for your sharing information meet up google  Local Guide, i will prepare my schedule to join with Bong and team, 

Sophy
Level 9

Bro @ChiepSophy@SivansakNey sis. @LilySocheata  and other friends, could you arrange the time to meet in person? Hope to see you all!

Level 5

I'll go there too. But I don't know how to go there. This is my first time that I join with local guide.

Hey @TifongKol,

If you are located at this area when the meet-up will be held, you can indicate your interest via RSVP. You'll find a link at the bottom of @ChamnanMuon's post.

More over I'm sure @ChamnanMuon him self will be happy to provide any help you need on this matter.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank @MashaPS for mentioned! Bro @TifongKol Sure, please join the RSVP (or https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/kizuna-festival-photowalk), and please don't forget to charge your smartphone /camera batteries :-). See you soon!