Lennarrrt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Kings Tree 🌳 ( Trees planted by the Swedish King Carl XVI Gustaf ) 🌲

Konungens Kastanj ~ Jönköping 700 år ~ 18 maj 1984Konungens Kastanj ~ Jönköping 700 år ~ 18 maj 1984

I startet 1 page ~ www.1tree.se ~ about Trees the Swedish King Carl XVI Gustaf has planted. 

• Where was the Tree Planted? 
  • Why was the Tree planted? 
  • Does the Tree Live? Has it been moved?

I found the stories behind the planting interesting & 1 part of the Swedish late Culture & Nature Heritage.

If You know about 1 of the Kings Trees 🌳 and / or some stories involved, You are very welcome to contackt me.

🇸🇪

1 sida om Träd som planterats av Hans Majestät Konungen Carl XVI Gustaf, 1 del av Sveriges sentida Kultur- & NaturArv.

• Var planterades Trädet?
  • Varför planterades Trädet?
  • Lever Trädet? Är det flyttat?
  • Fortlever anledningen till Trädets planterande?

Vet Du något om 1 Träd som Kungen planterat 🌳 Hör gärna av dej!

🌲 1Tree.se 🌳

Sweden
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Kings Tree 🌳 ( Trees planted by the Swedish King Carl XVI Gustaf ) 🌲

Hi @Lennarrrt,

Just to let you know, I've noticed that your post has a Swedish language label tag. Please note, I’ve removed it, as your post is written in English. To learn more about those labels please take a look at the How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!