asm_yasir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Kingdom of Tea!

Kingdom of Tea...Kingdom of Tea...Tea garden with great natural view. I like this place because of natural beauty of tea garden.

Darjeeling, West Bengal, India
9 comments
Level 9

Re: Kingdom of Tea!

Wow!it is great!

Excellent photos @asm_yasir

Beautiful nature!

Cheers,

Level 6

Hi @asm_yasir

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @asm_yasir,

Welcome to Connect!

Wow, what an amazing view! Thanks for sharing! I love tea and this looks like a really nice place to have a cup. Mind telling us more about this place?

You might want to add a bit more details to your photos to tell others what you're posting about. Please take a look at What makes a good post and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

By the way,  you're welcome to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic and please feel free to leave your review on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @asm_yasir,

Thank you for sharing these photos with us. The view is amazing. What kind of tea is it? Honestly I prefer green tea.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks. Actually which you have seen on the picture, this leaf is good for milk tea. Good quality green tea also available here with cheap price.

Hey @asm_yasir,

That sounds good, thanks for letting us know! I'm still curious, what is the name of this tea garden if we want to visit?

That said, don't forget to tag me or other Local Guides by adding @ before the name. This way we receive a notification. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi @AlexaAC,

This garden by the side of Richmond Hill and Lebong road, Darjeeling. This area is at West Bengal, one of the province of India. This area Altitude is 1994 meter from sea level. You can touch the cloud also!

Brilliant, thank you @asm_yasir,

I hope to visit one day and I look forward to your future posts! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@asm_yasir thank you for sharing a part of your world with us here on Connect.  Is this tea sweetened?  Looks good.