Alexandr79's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

King’s Lynn West Norfolk

King’s lynn West Norfolk “Information Centr”King’s lynn West Norfolk “Information Centr”

King's Lynn, Великобритания
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: King’s Lynn West Norfolk

Hi @Alexandr79 and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photo! What else could you tell us about Norfolk? Did you visit it recently? What would be your advise for visitors?

By the way, I relabeled your post to Travel, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Alexandr79,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo with us, the place looks so peaceful. 

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following articles which will help you in the Community: What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics?

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - January 2019.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hey @Alexandr79

I've noticed that your post have a Latvian language label. Please note that I'll remove it as your post is in English. More information about these labels you can find in the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hello, Nice to see this photo. Hope to move into kings lynn soon. How's life in kings lynn? 
Thank you.