Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Kilishi (Jerky)

Hi @Sagir,

This food looks amazing, Thank you for sharing it with us. I regret not trying it before. Maybe next time when I visit there again.

@AlexaAC Thanks for tagging me. I love this biltong. It was my favorite food when I was in South Africa. I can eat it every day. I like Biltong with spicy flavor because I love to eat spicy foods.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Sounds like a plan @Chizbeth!

Will be happy to pass along tips to you, feel free to tag me before you go. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Googler

Hi @Sagir! I actually kept looking for kilishi when I was in Abuja because of what @U-royFelixA told me about how I'd like it with folks like @EmekaUlor and @HelloSamsonR but I couldn't find it. I was specifically looking for cow but didn't see ANY kilishi, which was very sad. I guess this means I MUST return. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

What?! I feel so bad hearing you didn't get kilishi! Please come back to Abuja, we will rectify this! 

Live free and do good!
Connect Moderator

Lol, well @TraciC we got carried away so I never remembered Kilishi. I remembered you didn't like Suya.

In all, I think we all want you back in Nigeria. This time, we'd have a "To Eat" list! You'll have extra to take home too. 😃

Caption: Traci (smiling) and Emeka (making a sign of peace) at the Utako Market Abuja.Caption: Traci (smiling) and Emeka (making a sign of peace) at the Utako Market Abuja.

Level 10

@TraciC Hahah, you’re most definitely returning, Traci. 

Level 9

Nice post. p love it because it's cripsy. Kogi state seems to have the best I have ever tasted and then Abuja. @Sagir , can you also share the best states to have a perfect taste of kilishi. Thabks. 

Level 7

@Sagir you can start the list from gombe. In all my life I never tasted a bad one in gombe. 

@UchechukwuEnem  you should try tasting the one made in gombe

Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu