ShaikhMohammadA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Kayena Is Most Beautiful Village In the Odisha, India

My Village Kayena Is Most Beautiful Village In the Odisha, India, Its situated in Eastern Region  of  Odisha, Jaj Pur. Historian Mention on History, Jaj Pur was  Oldest Capital Of Odisha During  Kalinga kingdom. It is a Small and Famous village. It is about one miles long and one mile wide. It is an ideal village.it is very Near to SayedPur & BinjharPur.

Kayena Jama Masjid With Bada PokharKayena Jama Masjid With Bada PokharJama Masjid  Classical Pic with PondJama Masjid Classical Pic with Pond

There are Five Hundred people in the village. Most of the people of the village are working in government sectors. They are very simple and honest. They live here in peace. They help one another. They shares other’s sorrows and sufferings. About 10% people of the village are farmers. There are also Engineer, Teachers, Professors, Businessman, Traders, Service holders & NRIs etc.

Our Village NRIs Living in KSA, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, State Of Qatar & South Africa.

Bada Pokhar With Kayena Jama MasjidBada Pokhar With Kayena Jama Masjid

There is a Jama Masjid, Primary school, a madrasa in our village. Village boys and girls receive their education in this school. Boys and girls from other villages come to receive education. Our post office in sayedpur and Police Satation in Binjharpur. There is also a market in the Sayedpur. The daily market sits every day and the hat sits once in a week in Binjharpur. People buy their daily necessaries from the market.

Inside Of MasjidInside Of MasjidKayena Jama Masjid Inside Salah AreaKayena Jama Masjid Inside Salah Area

The communication system of the village is very good and easy.  A pacca road connects through the village to Sayedpur and Binjharpur.  Kayena is Very neat and clean. The natural beauty of the village is very attractive. The climate of the village is good for health. My village is an ideal village. I love my village. I am proud of it.

Full Of ACFull Of ACMasjid MinnerMasjid Minner

Kayena Beauties is Kayena Jama Masjid and Bada Pokhar.

Sayed Pur Market - 1 Km

Binjharpur Market-2 Km

JajPur Town – 10 Km

Cuttack – 85 Km

Bhubaneswar (Capital) -110 Km

Nearest International Airport: Biju Patnaik International Airport,Bhubaneswar.

JAMA MASZID , Kayena , Sayedpur , Jajpur, Kayena, Odisha, India
2 comments
Level 5

Re: Kayena Is Most Beautiful Village In the Odisha, India

Thank you @ShaikhMohammadA

It is really awesome.

Level 8

Re: Kayena Is Most Beautiful Village In the Odisha, India

I've been to India twice and wish to comeback again someday and visit Odisha.

I was born and live in Jombang, East Java, Indonesia