HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Karenvchin First Woman Connect Moderator

Hello Fellow Local Guides this post is to honor our first ever woman Connect Moderator. It serves as an encouragement and inspiration to other female Local Guides. This is the beauty of Connect. Thanks to the Local Guides Team for making this a reality. @KarenVChin Congratulations.

Karenvchin First Woman Connect moderatorKarenvchin First Woman Connect moderator

76 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Karenvchin First Woman Connect Moderator

Thanks @HelloSamsonR for your kind words! Pretty jazzed by this great honor,

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

@KarenVChinit's agreat adition to the tean, with her no fuss approach to things and places, she is a total inspiration to anyone who wants to write posts of any nature.

Congratulatons @KarenVChin !!!

Level 10

Congratulations @KarenVChin. Now we LGs will be moderated even well. Best wishes too. Thanks for letting us know about this @HelloSamsonR bro. 🙂

Level 9

Big congratulation to @KarenVChin !!!!

First Women Connect Moderator wooot wooottt

Shirni Ong ❉ Shirni OngInstagramWasabiSaysSingaporeMalaysia
Googler

Woohoo, Karen!

Please feel free to congratulate our newest Connect Moderators @KarenVChin and @IlankovanT on the other thread, too. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Level 9

Yeh hoooo!! First Woman Connect Moderator 🙂 Congratulations @KarenVChin

Level 9

wow!! Congrats @KarenVChin ! I`m very proud! Women power! It is just a beginning! ❤️ 

Level 10

@SarahKa wrote:

wow!! Congrats @KarenVChin ! I`m very proud! Women power! It is just a beginning! ❤️ 

@SarahKa Has a strong woman right supporter, I agree with you 😁 Karen is awesome with the badge 📛 😁