Nyainurjanah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Karang Gantungan . Unpopular beach in the south sea of ​​Java

Fellow local guides I'm back LOL

Beach karang gantungan Sukabumi IndonesiaBeach karang gantungan Sukabumi Indonesiacaption: karang gantungan beach

Today I'm with my friend Aidach going together to unpopular beach in the South sea of java . The distance more than 100 km from home and we using motorbike as transportation as usually . But little different for trip this time because we just using one motorbike (Aidach motorbike exactly ) for efficient and can take turns as a driver reason .

This beach so silence , not too much visitor and still building progress I think    , because I see excavator machinery arround and some of unfinished gazebo .

Please noted not too much choice of food in this beach for meal or lunch  but you can order instant noodles for standard lunch 

Caption: lunch with instant noodles during the touring by motorbikeCaption: lunch with instant noodles during the touring by motorbike

Caption: picture one bowl of noodles around the warung 

For your information also this beach little far away from main road  , and we are little confused for find this way ( 15-20 minutes) and the second road is ground so if rainy season this road like pool  of mud , and if you love to swimming at beach think twice also because some of beach full with stones and no post rescue there .  

The last think is to entrance this beach  should paid a parking ticket as support to local people , support to local tourism, ticket parking for motorbike or car in the  gate second road , . But if youl walking without  vehicle no need tickets.We are free yes really free entrance ticket to this beach for us because following local people because confused before to find right route in the second road and kindly  of local people guides us well and said to officer ticket

"motorbike in my behind is my friend " 

So we passed gate with free ,thank you so much for you local people ,keep health always pray from all of us . For tickets I think very cheap 5 or 10 k maybe .( US $ 0,3 )

so let's enjoy the beach . I'm so sure in the next year this place more popular and you can very hard to take pictures without people's in the beach 

Caption , Aidach stand behind Stone in the far enjoying beachCaption , Aidach stand behind Stone in the far enjoying beach

Here the details beach on the Google maps 

Pantai Karang Gantungan Sukabumi Regency, Jawa Barat  Indonesia
https://maps.app.goo.gl/wzJ46bKfnBWTDgc47

And here our video with Aidach 

Pantai Karang Gantungan, Jalan Surade-Ujung Genteng, Pasiripis, Sukabumi, West Java, Indonesia
30 comments
Level 10

Re: Karang Gantungan . Beach in foreign beach in the south sea of ​​Java

Hi @Nyainurjanah  This is incredible story and photography sharing with us. Thank you so much. 

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

Re: Karang Gantungan . Beach in foreign beach in the south sea of ​​Java

Hello @OmarBD 

Feel honored for your kind of your word , thank you for great attention

Level 10

Re: Karang Gantungan . Unpopular beach in the south sea of ​​Java

Its very beautiful beach @Nyainurjanah  although its not very popular specially amazing greenery in my country along with beaches no greenry

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Connect Moderator

Hello @Muhammad_Usman 

Thank you for kindness word

In the video I also greetings your name in 06.27 

Level 9

Jauh juga mau ke pantai 100 kilo? Trus di pantainya sendiri piknik berapa lama, Mbak @Nyainurjanah ?

Connect Moderator

Mas Ario @iorikun301 

5 jam perjalanan karena banyak berhentinya ,makan bakso dulu beli es buah dan sebagainya,banyak rehatnya . Ada pantai yang dekat 30 km tapi nyobain ke pantai yang jauh juga dan ternyata jauh sekali haha .

Padahal di pantai hanya 2 atau 2,5 saja karena besoknya harus kerja pagi

Level 9

Kalau orang Malang bilangnya "tua di jalan," Mbak @Nyainurjanah . Hahaa..

Tapi terbayar. Pantainya baguss..

Level 8

@Nyainurjanah This beach is beautiful. You did not spend a night, right?

Level 8

Very nice story indeed @Nyainurjanah  hope someday I will visit Java.