cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Karachi at Night

Certainly popular @MortenSI

The toursist and local community favorite place to get enjoy in deep water diving swimming with life jacket under security and safety. It is a naturally appear Island at this place 🏊🏄 Cool and fantastic 👌 place I recommend the toursist to visit and enjoy this beautiful place 

Former Google Contributor

I would love to go diving or snorkeling there @Anonymous, it sounds like just the place for me. 

Since it's well visited by locals too, I suppose it's fairly easy to get out to the island.

Is there a public ferry or boat that takes visitors out there or do people usually sail out themselves? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes @MortenSI @wonderful Cool place 👍 for diving Clear and Clean water jump from high feel soft and get enjoyed.

It's beautiful mountain in the sea where you go by boat all fun just for toursist great place if you make your mind to visit it would be pleasure experience and I could give for guidance as a local guide about this place 

I would definitely go for a visit if I'm ever visiting this part @Anonymous.

Thank you very much for your offer, it's always nice to be guided by an actual local.  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's Pleasure @MortenSI

Whenever you have a trip in this part you would be warm welcome and have a local guide just to give every help and support 

Thank you so much!

I have long been thinking about planning a trip to Pakistan @Anonymous, so why not include Karachi in my plans? 

I am especially intrigued by the Karakoram Highway and experiencing the Hunza Valley as well. 

Pakistan is not the first country that comes to mind when you think about tourist destinations, but that is exactly why I like the idea of going.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure Dear @MortenSI

@ the Hunza Valley Neelam Valley  Karakoram high way, Naran, Kagan, Lake Saif Ul Maluk are the toursist most favorite places in mountains area these all places rich with natural beauty green environment water falls and most adventuring mountain K-2 which is the second highest mountain in the world. If you decide to come to enjoy beaches and its beauty it is better to add Karachi in your visiting places. 

Here are charna Island, Manora Beach, Du Dayra and Karachi Port Grand etc. these places have full modern facilities Hotels, Diving Boating you can enjoy the clear water and natural beauty of beaches. 

I would appreciate the tourists to visit these great places and have good life memories   

I would love to see it all @Anonymous, and if I have enough time it would be perfect to combine both the mountain sites and some time at the coast. 

It will take so planning but I'm sure it can be done, as long as there is enough time to see everything.