cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Karachi at Night

1. Sea View
The most visited beach near Karachi where the commercial activities are higher then others beaches although crowded and great traffic and parking problems people like to go at Sea View. The sand area is enlarge for walking rental ride on motor, horse and camel is available. It's beautiful long beach is attractive for spending time Hangouts.
The light Shadow of sea waves making it different one.
2. Du Dayra
The picnic point famous for it's restaurants Beautiful location and you can fish inside the sea. The restaurant is opened from noon and close late night their is always much pretty awesome look at bight.
3. Super Markets
Karachi is the city of lights and it's attractive super market make it pretty glow at night. The market shopping malls benquet so amazing making it light full city
4. Parks
There are many families parks open late night amousment nice addition in night life.
Slides swing and riding so many stuff is really enjoyful.
5. Sky View
By seeing sky view of Karachi city it bigger extension make it a great city new construction of big building make it a ever bigger city. It's larger area of population is widely spread and from sky view it is not capturable in your camera.A ⛵ in sea view from beachA in sea view from beach

Sky  view of KarachiSky view of Karachi

Sky view of KarachiSky view of Karachi

Sky view of KarachiSky view of Karachi

A marketA market

Beautiful water sprinklerBeautiful water sprinkler

Beautiful beach at nightBeautiful beach at night

Dinner at a restaurantDinner at a restaurant

Beautiful light in a restaurantBeautiful light in a restaurant

A parkA park

A hotelA hotel

Beautiful beach view at nightBeautiful beach view at night

Beautiful beach view at nightBeautiful beach view at night

A restaurant at beachA restaurant at beach

Pakistan
17 comments
Level 10

Re: Karachi at Night

Thanks for sharing story and photos @Anonymous.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @TheEagleEye

Thank you so much for taking time in my post and photos I am from Karachi Pakistan and this is nice city there are many attraction to see the visitor can enjoy much from its beauty and weather which is always sunny in Karachi. I like New Zealand too specially watching cricket match from New Zealand is great experience  

Level 10

Thanks for reply @Anonymous. I want to visit your country some day. It looks very nice all over. I too enjoy watching cricket. Pakistan is very good team.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its a good idea you would enjoy with a lot of attraction you would be always warm welcome if you decide to visit Karachi Pakistan. 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Anonymous,

Thanks for sharing!

It looks like you had a great time there, and the place looks well worth a visit. 

Did you remember to review these places on Google Maps?

What was your favorite part of Karachi?

As a side note, I found this article very helpful when taking photos in dark areas. Maybe you will find it helpful too - How to take great photos in low light.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dear, @MortenSI

Thanks for yours kind interest in my city and it's places I have written review at these place wherever I go and spend time.

Sure I have been for many years in this city and love it's attraction and lovely place there are many beautiful places to visit a variety of traditional food. My favorite places are;

@@

1. Karachi Port Grand 

2. Du Dayra 

3. Chrna Island

4. Sea View 

5. Maritime Museum

6. PAF Museum

Among many others they are most popular places 

The restaurant with the beach view really does look nice @Anonymous.

Charna Island sounds very interesting, can you tell us more about it? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes Dear @MortenSI The restaurant at Du Dayra

(the chain of restaurants ) are build on beach so you can enjoy the 

Fishes inside the water and light shades beauty on sea water.

Charna Island is most amazing picnic point near Karachi the only point where all modern facilities available like diving into water from Mount viewing sea lives into the sea 

All these are full secure and wonderful

Charna Island sounds amazing @Anonymous, and judging from the photos on Google Maps, this is a really nice place to go diving.

Is it a popular place for tourists?