Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Karachi Railway Station

One of the busiest Railway station that's continue it's aervser 24 hours towards the whole country.

It consists 7 plateform these are not as advance as in other developed country but upgraded as well.

The booking office got well as free WiFi service available.

The scanning system of luggage got better.Train at Karachi railway stationTrain at Karachi railway station

Railway platformRailway platform

Railway platformRailway platform

Pakistan
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Karachi Railway Station

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. @Anonymous Did you visit or do you live there? Can you share more about the city that you took pictures? I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Aruni

Thanks for your kind words 

I live in this city and a few days ago I went to receive my family they got back from Faisalabad the other city of Punjab Pakistan I made some videos and take photos of the station 

Level 10

Dear friend @Anonymous,

Thanks for really good photos & description; the gap in the description was filled with your reply to @Aruni,

At least few railway stations in India too needs, attention.

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Thank you @Anonymous Is this city popular for tourists? What activities can tourists do around?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot dear @TravellerG

This is really need attention to make upscale of Railway station in Pakistan and India in these countries railway need attention to upgrade. The reality of the station is that shelter and covered platform should be build and waiting rooms luggage transfer from one platform to another need to rebuild

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @Aruni

Sure the city is popular with it's much attraction like sea side Monara Beach Turtle Beach Para Chanar Hawksbay etc.

Historical place Museum many places to visit for tourist. 

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for your information. What is the best time to visit Monara Beach? How far is it from the Railway Station to Monara Beach? I'm really interested to visit it one day.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @Aruni

Thanks for intersin to visit if you have a plan to visit the Monora Beach and Karachi Port Grand is prime place to enjoy the best time it would be March to October the weather is just fine to go to beach.

The beach is just half an hour away from Railway station and you need to go by boat to visit Monora Beach because it is a samll island