Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Kansas City Barbecue Crawl

Kansas City Barbecue Crawl

Joe's Kansas City Bar-B-Que

3002 W 47th St, Kansas City, KS 66103, USA

February 15, 2019 @ 11:00 (CST)

That's right Kansas City! Google Locals Guides will be gathering for a barbecue crawl. We want everyone to get off their couches with empty stomachs and join us. We will mingle through multiple BBQ restaurants enjoying food, taking photos, writing reviews, and making a ton of new friends! The BBQ Crawl will begin at Joe's Kansas City and will takes us through the entire Kansas City Metro!!! Restaurants Tour Order/List: 1. Joe's Kansas City 2. Q39 - Midtown 3. Gates Bar-B-Q 4. Jack Stack Barbecue 5. Arthur Bryant's 6. Plowboys Barbeque 7. Hawg Jaw Que & Brew 8. Smokin' Guns BBQ Bonus Round: 9. Slap's BBQ 10. B's BBQ 11. A Little BBQ Joint 12. Smokehouse Barbecue

RSVP here

Kansas City Local Guide | Maps Profile | Instagram | Connect Live 2018
3002 W 47th St, Kansas City, KS 66103, USA
21 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Kansas City Barbecue Crawl

Hi @lakeoftea,

Wow, that is awesome! Thanks for the invitation to your meet-up with us. Have fun and don't forget to share your experience here after the meeting.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Googler

Oh my gosh, @lakeoftea! If I weren't out of town, I would have flown there just to eat BBQ with you! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Oh no, @TraciC, that would have been awesome if you could have joined us.  Ha, you should cancel your trip and eat BBQ with us instead! 🙂

Connect Moderator

Looking good, Alex @lakeoftea! Great idea for a meet-up! 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 7

BBQ of life. I hope you guys had fun? 

Hi @lakeoftea,

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Wow, that looks like fun, I am going to try and make it out ... Thanks for the invite

William Rock - Kansas City, USA / Google Platinum Top Contributor + TC Mentor

Hello @lakeoftea,

That's an amazing idea for a meet-up, thanks for sharing it with us.

I am a huge fan of BBQ. Me and my family eat meat every day, and I can't imagine my lunch or dinner without meat. If I lived nearby I would have been first in line to participate.

Don't forget to share a recap with us, and please tag me so I don't miss it 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 9

@MoniV, you should fly out to Kansas City and check out the BBQ with us!