Parmour's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Kalanggaman Island: Philippines' Island Paradise

Kalanggaman Island Palompon Leyte♥20181201_120853.jpgMYXJ_20181201134941_fast.jpg20181202_061942.jpg20181202_062957.jpg20181202_062807.jpg20181202_074523.jpg20181202_081306.jpg20181202_081710.jpgMYXJ_20181202083022_fast.jpgMYXJ_20181202082837_fast.jpg20181202_094924.jpgk.jpg

Kalanggaman Island, Philippines
7 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Kalanggaman Island: Philippines' Island Paradise

Hello @Parmour,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your experience! I've always wanted to visit the Philippines. It really looks like Paradise.

What impressed you the most during this trip? Did you sleep in a tent?

If you can add a bit more details to your great photos I’m sure it will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. To make your post more interactive you can read this article on What makes a good post on Connect.

Since you are new to the community, you can check these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Don’t forget to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic so that other Local Guides can learn more interesting facts about you.

PS. I will relabel your post to Travel.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Parmour,

I love this place and the crystal clear waters! Thanks a lot for sharing! It's really refreshing to see places like this! 

Can you please share the location of this camping? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hello there!

You check this link  https://www.google.com/maps/place/Kalanggaman+Island/@11.1192542,124.193251,24461m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5... if you like to visit this place in future you visit Palompon Leyte just to get in the Island of Kalanggaman. 

Woow! This is great! Thanks a lot for sending out the Google maps link. 

I hope I'll have the chance to visit the island Kalanggaman - it's definitely on my list 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

You're always welcome.. 

Before you visit Kalanggaman Island try to visit Cebu City so you can Visit nice place here like two or more beautiful places that you can do like trekking and have chance to watch the whale shark in Oslob Cebu.

I really like your suggestions! Thanks a lot for being so kind and welcoming 🙂

These places really worth visiting once in a lifetime! 

Level 7

Exactly @KatyaL the resort really worth to visit.