cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

KING OF FRUIT: DURIAN

IMG-20190127-WA0041.jpeg

Do you know what is it? Yes! It is Durian!

Some people like durian because it tastes good, but some hate it for the smells. That is why durian often triggers debate. However, apart from that do you know why durian is called the king of fruit?

IMG-20190127-WA0031.jpeg

The reason why the durian is nicknamed the king of fruit is not just related to the delicious taste. It is because durian fruit has many benefits. Durian fruit contains various vitamins that are useful for the body. Like vitamins B, C, and E, and also rich in calcium, magnesium, and various other minerals.

IMG-20190127-WA0043.jpeg

In Indonesia, especially in Jambi, when Durian is in its season, the price is so cheap. It is just around Rp 10.000-15.000/ $1. 

So if you visit Indonesia, do not skip this delicious fruit!

Jambi, Kota Jambi, Jambi, Indonesia
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: KING OF FRUIT: DURIAN

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing, unfortunately I am one of the person who don't like this fruit, because for me the smell too overwhelming but I love Jackfruit and another city that is famous for their durian is Medan. Have you tried Durian Medan?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Really? @AngieYC But you can still eat it, right? Because some people cannot eat it at all, they spit it up. I also like Jackfruit, but if it is made into juice. 

Unfortunately I haven't tried it in Medan because I haven't visited Medan yet. May be someday! 😁

Google Moderator

Hello @Anonymous,

Yes, I still can eat it but still not my favorite. For juice soursop is also one of the best fruit for that. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!