HeyJoe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: KIGALI MEMORIAL CENTRE TOUR

@HeyJoe,

I'm honestly so moved by your post. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Imagine, we were alive while all this was happening; it's crazy to think about it and know that situations like this still happen, today, in the world around us. Well, at least we're no longer helpless. We can do our best to remember, honor, prevent and evolve as humans. We have to keep our brothers and sisters of the world in our hearts.

Beautiful.

Level 9

@ArielleM_ Your welcome and thank you for such kind of words. 

Just saw your reply. Thanks to new LGC interface I can review my old posts easily. Kudos to LG team. 

Google Moderator

Hi @HeyJoe,

Thank you for sharing this story with us. 

Visiting or reading about places dedicated to such sad episodes of human history always quiets and humbles me.

Just to let you know, I've relabelled your post and it now appears in the Travel topic section. This way even more people can enjoy it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@KarenVChin I watched 

Schindlers List movie last week. 

It was very emotion story. I will do my best to get a copy when I get to SF. 

Level 9

@DeniGu thank you for your time.

If i may ask where did you rellabel the post? Also I am trying to see it on travel section but I cannot see it. 

Will appreciate your clarification as this is new interface web