IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

KHAJJIAR (MINI SWITZERLAND OF INDIA), HIMACHAL PRADESH, INDIA

KHAJJIAR( MINI SWITZERLAND OF INDIA)

• Khajjiar is a hill station which is situated in Himachal Pradesh, a state of India.

• It is also know as Mini Switzerland of India.

• It is situated 22 Km away from Chamba. It's very beautiful place in Himachal Pradesh. 

KHAJJIAR , HIMACHAL PRADESH, INDIAKHAJJIAR , HIMACHAL PRADESH, INDIA

Khajjiar, Himachal Pradesh, India
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: KHAJJIAR (MINI SWITZERLAND OF INDIA), HIMACHAL PRADESH, INDIA

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for sharing.

This place looks calm and peaceful. Do you want to tell a bit more about it? Do you usually have snow in this area?

PS: You might want to take a look at the What makes a good post? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. @IshantHP_ig I know that it was very popular and have many interesting places around there. Is it your first visit there? Do you went to see the Khajjiar Nag temple? Can you share more about the place that you took the photo? I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Actually my home is in Chamba, Himachal Pradesh so i visit on weekends on these places and yes i visit all the famous temples and some of them are very popular.

Have you visit Himachal ? @Aruni

Wow, that's a great trip you made. @IshantHP_ig, How many hours have you traveled from your hometown to this place? I never went to Himachal. Maybe one day I might visit.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

My home is in Chamba and it takes around 2 hours to visit at this place. Yes you can come its so beautiful place in India mostly all places are good in Himachal. 

Your heartily welcome in Himachal whenever you there please tell me. @Aruni 🙂

Thank you very much for your welcome @IshantHP_ig Have fun and not forget to share your experience here.