KFC shrimp wrap

Shrimp wrapShrimp wrap

Tasty tartar sauce with lettuce tomatoes fried shrimp in a wrap

Nassau, The Bahamas
6 comments
Google Vendor

Re: KFC shrimp wrap

Hi @Zcar77,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. Did you like the shrimp wrap? Can you tell us a bit more about you experience? 

You can have a look at 6 helpful photo tips from Nigerian food blogger Atim Ukoh article, you might find it helpful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

It's the first time that see that KFC offers shrimp wrap. Do you know if this particular sandwich is in there main menu or it's just a limited edition kind a thing?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Zcar77,

Thank you for sharing, KFC is my all time favorite guilty pleasure meal. However, I'm really surprised that they are offering shrimps! I hope this will be available in my country one day. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@InaS very tasty good for a lunch break snack it's about under 10 bucks it's affordable at kfc

Level 8

@KlaudiyaG  Good day at first it was a special menu for a time but seems they have it all the time now it's great  I'm  kind of a seafood veggie eater so having that kind of  fits me in to have a meal on menu it's great!

Level 8

@BorrisS ahh hopefully keep ya fingers cross but its not expensive to have its a tasty delicious finger licking wrap tho lol