IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

KEMPTY FALLS, MUSSOORIE, UTTARAKHAND

Exploring Uttarakhand:

I like to travel mostly in hilly areas because i live in Himachal Pradesh so i always prefer to visit the locations which are nearby of Himalayas.

Kempty falls is a type of waterfall in Ram Gaon in Uttarakhand distict of India. It is 13 Km from mussoorie and 45 Km from Dehradun.

It is 1364 m above sea level. Kempty falls and the area surrounded by high mountains ranges (Himalayas) at an altitude of 4500 feet.

Kempty falls were developed as a toursit destination by British Officer John Mekinan around 1835.

Nearest railway station is Dehradun and nearby airport is Jolly Grant airport, Dehradun.

Water falls from a height of 4500 feet.

Visitors enjoying bath in Kempty Falls, Mussoorie.Visitors enjoying bath in Kempty Falls, Mussoorie.

Actual view of Kempty falls, Mussoorie.Actual view of Kempty falls, Mussoorie.

Kempty Waterfall, Ram Gaon, Uttarakhand
18 comments
Level 8

Re: KEMPTY FALLS, MUSSOORIE, UTTARAKHAND

Hi @IshantHP_ig

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Thanks for sharing KEMPTY FALLS, MUSSOORIE, UTTARAKHAND photo. 

Nice click!

Welcome to Bangladesh!

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 9
Former Google Contributor

Very nice, @IshantHP_ig Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Is it your first visit there? Is this place popular for tourists?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for sharing these great photos and thanks for editing your content.

Do you live near by this waterfall or went there for a travel? Do people go there often for a bath?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 9

Level 9

Yeah its very popular spot for tourist, people go there to spend some good time mostly in summers when they have a plenty of vacations and yes my home is near to this place. I have visited many times on this spot, you can also join me once 😊 @MoniV

Level 10

Very funny place in Uttrakhand

With love & regards
JSharma Local Guide Delhi
#Local Guide India
Level 9

Nice information @IshantHP_ig

Thank you for sharing with us.