IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

KASHMIR APPLES

Some fresh Kashmir apples is very popular in these days in Chamba market, it gives very good taste as compared to Himachal apples.

I hope you can assume its taste by my picture, because sometimes a picture speak much.

Kashmir Apples in the market.Kashmir Apples in the market.

Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, India
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: KASHMIR APPLES

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. @IshantHP_ig Is from your country or imported? Is a apple very expensive there? In Thailand, 20 baht per piece.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hey @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for sharing your photo. Apples are my favorite, especially the Golden Delicious. 

Is that on a fruit market? We have a street market where local farmers sell bio products with no pesticides. 

PS. I will relabel your post to Food & Drink as it fits better there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Level 9

Apples are not expenive here because i live in the hilly areas and here apples are mostly free of cost, we grow apples in our own farms under controlled climatic conditions which are favourable for apples without using pesticides. @Aruni

Google Moderator

Hello again @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for asking. Even though the photos in your previous post are your own, the content you have shared appears to be copied from other websites. Plagiarism is a very serious issue and we take it very seriously here on Connect.

I decided to move your post to the Archive where it will still show up in search, but no new comments may be added to it.

We encourage Local Guides to share their own experience while visiting a certain place, what impressed them the most and perhaps to give some useful tips for someone who wants to visit that place.

Just like in this post, be original and share your impressions in your own words. This is one of the 5 core values of Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Very nice @IshantHP_ig we have to import from other countries that the reason apple from our country is expensive. Enjoy your days and not forget to share your experience here.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Firstly i write the details in my notepad then i add the text on the connect page because the page shows timeout sometimes so due to overcome this problem i do this but i have not copied from any other website. @MoniDi