4 comments
Level 9

Re: Just triggering the camera around good view of sky

nice shot, thank you for sharing with us @LoneWalker 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @LoneWalker,

Thanks a lot for the nice photo!

What camera did you use for capturing this photo? Did you use any special effect for it?

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself - February 2019. You can also read this article .

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

@PoliMC@AbdullahAM  

At first I want to thank you for the time to leave a comment at my post, much appreciated .

As for your question I am using CANON camera the specific model.

I will tell you if you want sent me a message, looking forward 🙂

Best Regards ❤️

Former Google Contributor

Hi @LoneWalker,

Thanks a lot for your reply and you are welcome!

I am curious which model of Canon do you use?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!