CarolynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Just say hi

Hi, everyone!  I've just become a level 4, made my first post now.  Having fun on Google Maps recently.  Trying to figure out how this board works.  Kind of feeling good when sharing my city with people all around the world.  Let's keep up the good work!!

Taichung City, Taiwan
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Just say hi

Hi @CarolynL! Welcome to the Connect community!

This forum for Local Guides is an amazing tool in terms of staying up to date with program news, and connecting with other LG's in your area and places you want to visit. There are also a variety of specific areas on Local Guides Connect based on your interests, whether you're in need of travel advice or happen to love photography. Take a look around and check out this helpful guide on using the boards. Happy to have you here, and happy exploring! 🙂 

P.S. Be sure to introduce yourself here as well 🙂 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @CarolynL! Welcome to the Connect community!

This forum for Local Guides is an amazing tool in terms of staying up to date with program news, and connecting with other LG's in your area and places you want to visit. There are also a variety of specific areas on Local Guides Connect based on your interests, whether you're in need of travel advice or happen to love photography. Take a look around and check out this helpful guide on using the boards. Happy to have you here, and happy exploring! 🙂 

P.S. Be sure to introduce yourself here as well 🙂 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

Hi @CarolynL

Its great to hear from you too. Keep up the good work. Feel free to share a million photos; we are ready for them. Have fun.

Happy guiding!

Regards

JonasK

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 6

@SP31 Thank you very much for the guide so I can have a quick start from here.:)

Level 6

@JonasKL Thank you very much for the warm welcome!  Everything sounds fun to me.  Can't wait to explore more!:)

Level 9

Hi @CarolynL

Welcome to Local Guides and Connect community forum. It looks like you are new in the forum,

please explore all sections of the community where you can check out the conversations happening among Local Guides.

Please check out this section for some tips on how to use community. There is various type 'Discussion Boards'. If your post is not relevant with any discussion board you can post your discussion on General Discussion.

Tips for getting started:

• Before posting Search the community !
  • You may introduce yourself first with us on our April 2017 introduction thread. 
  • Don't forget to add location with your post.
  • Choose a nice descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people, but if you found any same title (same post) on 'Subject' then please avoid duplication.
  • Choose the nice photo & a nice story to share with us at 'Share Your Photos and Discoveries' section which is relevant with Local Guides.

If still you have any problem, feel free to ask for any help or tips. 

Thanks for sharing your contribution!

KamalHasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 6

@Kamalhasnainee Thanks a lot!  It's very helpful.:)

Level 1

Re: Just Hye say hi

Hye welcome to the community