LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Just few months ago... sunset on the top of the top!

Half Dome, California, Stati Uniti
25 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Just few months ago... sunset on the top of the top!

Wow @LucioV this is very impressive shot you got there! I mean the timing is flawless. 🙂 Do you have other pictures from the Yosemite National Park?

Thanks for sharing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks @KlaudiyaG! If you follow the link in my signature you will find a thread from that glorious day: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Street-View-Discussion/Two-svt-photographers-actually-mapped-t... 🙂

We arrived around 21.00, with the sun going down behind the High Sierras, and we descent all night long.

But you can also have a look to: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/1900-miles-9-days-three-states-My-adventure...

Hope you like it!

Connect Moderator

What a great picture!!! Thanks for sharing @LucioV .

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

@LucioV What a nice shot.  Sunset from the top.

Thanks for sharing..

Level 10

Level 9

Great view @LucioV

Looks like a filmy style, anyway thank you for sharing with us.

Former Google Contributor

No thank you @LucioV! The pictures and everything is just amazing. How long did you managed to plan this trip?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Well @KlaudiyaG we decided to go around may 13, as you can read in this thread and we reached the top on may 28.

The hardest part was trying the cables lottery; we both tried, but Federico didn't won, so my trial, while I was in London waiting for my airplane to SF, was the lucky one!

You should consider that in high season there are a lot of applications, and you should apply on saturday, if you want to climb on monday, and we had only one day to do this! Federico was arrived few hours before 🙂

Level 9

What a perfect time and pictures too